An art director is a person who performs a number of similar tasks in advertising, publishing, internet, film, video games and much more. The art director has to convert the desired moods and underdeveloped ideas into imagery. In other words, the art director creates art to communicate ideas or feeling to their community.
As an art director, you have unlimited responsibilities. In advertising, the art director is responsible for visual characteristics. In films, he has to administrate the art department and has to control the budget, quality of the art department.
If you want to become an art director you need to prepare an art director resume. Your resume should prepare in such a way that employer must choose you among the other applicants. Here I give some instruction to write your resume for an art director.
While you are writing resume, you should mention the following:
- Other skills
And you also need to write the following details:
- You can work independently
- You can supervise the subordinates
- You have excellent graphic software skills
- You have graphic design skills
- Focus on the requirements of the employer
You should avoid the following in your resume:
- Do not give unnecessary details
- Do not attach your photo with this resume
- Use the short sentence
- Do not give any wrong information in your resume
- Do not make any grammatical or spelling mistake
At time of interview do not get confused. Keep eye contact with the employer. Give the answers of all questions quickly and correctly. You can visit this site for help.
Preview and Details of Template
Art Director Resume Sample
Format: MS Word (.doc) 2003+ and iPad
Size 36 Kb | DOWNLOAD
Format: OpenOffice (.odt) Writer [Writer]
Size 25 Kb | DOWNLOAD